Sunday, July 8, 2012

I Haven't Forgotten You

So it seems I have fallen into the same hole that virtually almost every "blogger" falls into.  Ya know the one where you don't write for months on end because you' re just too busy, or stopped caring?  Either way, it happens to the best of us.

I haven't run out of stories, that's for sure.  Since I've written I've had to deal with more bus crap, more bus people, the horrible smells, late buses, sexual harassment and unreal situations via the bus.  For now I'm just adding this quick update since it's been five whole months since I have been here!!!

You say, "Why don't you just write a blog now about the bus?"  Well, because I'm tired and I don't want to. Booya!  I also briefly forgot my login info, ahahaha.  Derp.

But no worries, my material will not cease to exist until I get my very own self driving car.  Safe travels, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment